« air car | Main | ten daylighting myths »

residential energy credit on IRS taxes for 2007

tax rebates -residential energy credits

even though tax time is a few months away, you might want to start collecting up the receipts now for work you did on your house in the last year

to see if you project qualifies, and for more information on the tax credit for energy efficient windows and for other home energy efficiency improvements, view the websites of:

The Internal Revenue Service

The Alliance to Save Energy

• The ENERGY STAR site

you may be able to take these credits if you made energy saving improvements to building envelope components installed on or in your main home located in the United States that you owned in 2007:

residential energy credit form 5695

PrintView Printer Friendly Version

EmailEmail Article to Friend

Reader Comments

There are no comments for this journal entry. To create a new comment, use the form below.

PostPost a New Comment

Enter your information below to add a new comment.

My response is on my own website »
Author Email (optional):
Author URL (optional):
All HTML will be escaped. Hyperlinks will be created for URLs automatically.